Peppa Pig’s Birthday!
🐷🌈 Good Afternoon Friends! 🌈🐷
It’s a special day here at the Little Space League and YOU are cordially invited!! It’s Peppa Pig’s Birthday!! Today Peppa is:
Here at the Little Space League we have some exciting activities planned for you today! Are you ready to dive into all the fun? Yes? Then, let’s go! 🎂
💟 Peppa Pig Games!: 💟
- Step 1: Begin by going to the ABC Kids Website
- Step 2: Click on the MUDDY PUDDLES game
- Step 3: To play this game hit the spacebar to catch the balloons and make Peppa jump in mud puddles. Jump in every mud puddle to accumulate points! Have fun! 😀
💟Peppa Pig Printables!:💟
Peppa also has a TON of free printables available for you to print off and play on the Official Peppa Pig website! 🐖
💟Peppa Pig Full Episode!:💟
Peppa’s birthday just wouldn’t be complete without watching her and her family! Today they are off to a petting zoo! So snuggle up somewhere comfortable and come watch Peppa with us! 🥰
💟Peppa Coloring Pages: 💟
Grab those coloring supplies and pick out your favorite Peppa Pig coloring page! (Don’t forget to snap a picture of your creation and show it to me on Instagram @lspaceleague ! I’d love to see it! 🥳
💟Peppa’s Birthday Feast:💟
Today the Captain and I are heading into the kitchen to whip up this EASY recipe to celebrate Peppa’s birthday and YOU can make it too! Today we are making Pigs in a Blanket!
Here’s the recipe to this super simple dish:
🎀What you’ll need:🎀 Recipe by: Pillsbury
- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 1 package hotdogs (8-count)
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees (F)/ 190 degrees (C).
- Divide off the crescent rolls into triangles.
- Cut each hotdog in half and place at the wide end of the triangle.
- Roll each hotdog up in the roll. (Optional: You can place a strip of cheese inside to melt in the roll).
- Roll each hotdog up and place them all on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until just lightly golden. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
🎀Peppa Pig Dessert:🎀
This no cook dessert is PERFECT for Peppa’s Birthday because Peppa LOVES to jump in mud puddles!! And now you can enjoy this “muddy puddle” treat of…. a chocolate pudding cup! (Consider picking some up at your local grocery store. They are very inexpensive!).
Alright my friends, I hope you have had SO much fun celebrating Peppa Pig’s Birthday with us! Always remember:
- 🧁Stay small and tiny
- 🧁Dream BIG!!
- 🧁Stay kind
- 🧁Take time to play!
- 🧁You’re NEVER too old to be Little
- 🧁Lastly, be the type of Little that YOU are because that’s enough! 💗